infra engineering with next generation technology
From the moment of conception, LINKIT has been a specialist at "infra" related roles. Traditionally this includes system administrators, middleware specialists, database administrators and application managers. Obviously LINKIT rode along with recent developments, becoming a specialist in new methods and technologies like: Agile (Scrum), DevOps, Cloud Services, Containerization, Monitoring & Logging, Automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
The latest technologies, the latest standards
Technologies and techniques in which our team has experience:
- Design and implementation, migration to and management of a cloud environment. (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Configuration and management of Unix/Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOS) and Windows servers.
- Creation and management of containerization with tools like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Monitoring, management and automation of your infrastructure components with tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Nagios and Zabbix.
- Management, analysis and visualisation of logging with Kibana (Elasticsearch & Logstash), and Graylog.
- Implementation of Continuous Integration, and the creation of a Continuous Delivery pipeline, using tools like Git(Lab), Bamboo/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube and Jira.
- Sourcing Engineers on Systems/Cloud engineering, containerization, monitoring & logging, automation of instrastructure and CI/CD.
- Sourcing specific Agile teams. We offer complete transparency and visibility into the deliverables.
- Expert consultancy for various infrastructure-related subjects, including cloud migration, setup of monitoring and logging, creation of CD pipelines and implementation of the newest containerization techniques.